Category Archives: ATF 5320.20

How Can I Take My SBR Out-of-State Legally?

It is illegal for any person, other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to transport any destructive device, machinegun, short-barreled rifle, or short-barreled shotgun across state lines without getting permission from the ATF. 18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(4); 27 CFR 478.28. So if you are planning a trip out-of-state and want to take… Continue Reading

SSL Certificate

Congratulations! You are minutes away from receiving your gun trust drafted specifically for your state. Get ready to be impressed!