PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using the Gun Trust Guru® website (the “Site”), you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In these Terms and Conditions, the words “you” and “your” refer to each customer or Site visitor, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Gun Trust Guru and “Services” refers to all services or forms provided by us.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
1. NO LEGAL ADVICE. Gun Trust Guru is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. You are encouraged to consult with an attorney in your state. Gun Trust Guru and its Services are not substitutes for the advice or services of an attorney. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The information contained on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of Gun Trust Guru does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Gun Trust Guru. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through Gun Trust Guru’s document service.
2. OWNERSHIP. This Site is owned and operated by Gun Trust Guru. All right, title, and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Gun Trust Guru or Willi Law Firm, P.C. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Gun Trust Guru and/or Willi Law Firm, P.C.
3. USE OF GUN TRUST GURU FORMS. You understand that your purchase, download, and/or use of a form document is neither legal advice nor the practice of law, and that each form and any applicable instructions or guidance is not customized to your particular needs.
4. LICENSE TO USE. Gun Trust Guru grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal use. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance, or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any of the Forms.
5. RESALE OF FORMS PROHIBITED. By ordering or downloading the Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Gun Trust Guru.
6. REFUND/EXCHANGE/CANCELLATION POLICY. In addition to certain guarantees provided by law, Gun Trust Guru guarantees your satisfaction with our services and support. Because our company was created by experienced attorneys, Gun Trust Guru strives to the best online NFA gun trust preparation service on the Internet. Gun Trust Guru provides a 72-hour document inspection and satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with your legal document or you entered information into our online questionnaire incorrectly, please contact Gun Trust Guru within 72 hours after the legal document was first emailed, so we can correct the situation or provide a refund. If you have not contacted Gun Trust Guru within 72 hours after the legal document was first emailed, all sales are final and no refund will be provided.
7. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GUN TRUST GURU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GUN TRUST GURU MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. GUN TRUST GURU SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SOFTWARE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD GUN TRUST GURU AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF GUN TRUST GURU HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF GUN TRUST GURU, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site or Materials is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. Venue of any action shall be in a federal or state court located in Travis County, Texas.
10. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. BY USING GUN TRUST GURU’S SERVICES OR MATERIALS OR ACCESSING THE GUN TRUST GURU SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.